There’s a Classen turf aerator for every application. Our line of aerators include walk-behind, tow-behind and riding models, plus our new Reciprocating Aerator. Our PowerSteer™ aerator models are designed to turn without lifting the tines out of the ground for non-stop aeration. Classen… serious lawn care made easy!
Specially designed for the rental industry, the Classen Compact Aerator features a fold-down handle and lift or tie-down handles for easy portability.
Don’t muscle the turn. Power it. Classen PowerSteer™ Aerators are the ONLY aerators that steer through the tines for non-stop (non-stress) unmatched productivity.
- • Patented split-drive technology allows the engine to power the tines independently during aeration for fatigue-free steering and unmatched user comfort and productivity.
- • Effortless end-of-row turning, aerate in tight circular areas and easily maneuver around trees, hydrants and other above ground obstacles.
- • Combination throttle and belt tightener for a smooth start every time
- • Protective chain guards help keep grass, leaves and cores out of chains and sprockets
- • Heavy duty non-relube ball bearings for added durability
The Reciprocating Aerator is designed to punch cleaner holes in tough soil without additional weights. As with all Classen turf care products, simplicity is built in with an open design and simple operator controls.
These heavy–duty core aerators are easily used with the average 15 hp riding mower or tractor. Whether your aeration job is a lawn, sports field, or municipal facility, there’s a Classen tow–behind core aerator that’s just right for you.