There’s a Classen turf aerator for every application. Our line of aerators include walk-behind, tow-behind and riding models, plus our new steerable compact. Our PRO PowerSteer™ aerator is designed to turn without lifting the tines out of the ground for non-stop aeration. Classen… serious lawn care made easy!
Aerator – Steerable Compact
Smaller footprint. Serious cores. The Classen Steerable Compact Aerator pulls 15% more cores than the nearest competitive aerator model. Streamlined and user-friendly, the TA18 aerator is ideal for landscapers and homeowners; with a steerable tine bank and tight tine placement, it produces the best quality of core in its category.
Aerator – PRO PowerSteer™
Don’t muscle the turn. Power it. The Classen PowerSteer™ Aerator is the ONLY aerator that steers through the tines for non-stop (non-stress) unmatched productivity.
- • Patented split-drive technology allows the engine to power the tines independently during aeration for fatigue-free steering and unmatched user comfort and productivity.
- • Effortless end-of-row turning, aerate in tight circular areas and easily maneuver around trees, hydrants and other above ground obstacles.
- • Combination throttle and belt tightener for a smooth start every time
- • Protective chain guards help keep grass, leaves and cores out of chains and sprockets
- • Heavy duty non-relube ball bearings for added durability
Aerator – PRO Stand-Aer®
Step up to the Classen PRO Stand-Aer® Aerator. Three times faster than a walk-behind aerator and the best Quality of Core® in the aeration industry. The Stand-Aer pulls 10% more cores than the nearest competitive stand-on aerator. Cover up to two-and-a-quarter acres per hour at grounds speeds of up to seven miles per hour.
Aerator – Reciprocating
Aerators – Tow-Behind