There’s a Classen turf aerator for every application. Our line of aerators include walk-behind, tow-behind and riding models, plus our new steerable compact. Our PRO PowerSteer™ aerator is designed to turn without lifting the tines out of the ground for non-stop aeration. Classen… serious lawn care made easy!
Smaller footprint. Serious cores. The Classen Steerable Compact Aerator pulls 15% more cores than the nearest competitive aerator model. Streamlined and user-friendly, the TA18 aerator is ideal for landscapers and homeowners; with a steerable tine bank and tight tine placement, it produces the best quality of core in its category.
Don’t muscle the turn. Power it. The Classen PowerSteer™ Aerator is the ONLY aerator that steers through the tines for non-stop (non-stress) unmatched productivity.
- • Patented split-drive technology allows the engine to power the tines independently during aeration for fatigue-free steering and unmatched user comfort and productivity.
- • Effortless end-of-row turning, aerate in tight circular areas and easily maneuver around trees, hydrants and other above ground obstacles.
- • Combination throttle and belt tightener for a smooth start every time
- • Protective chain guards help keep grass, leaves and cores out of chains and sprockets
- • Heavy duty non-relube ball bearings for added durability
Step up to the Classen PRO Stand-Aer® Aerator. Three times faster than a walk-behind aerator and the best Quality of Core® in the aeration industry. The Stand-Aer pulls 10% more cores than the nearest competitive stand-on aerator.
The Reciprocating Aerator is designed to punch cleaner holes in tough soil without additional weights. As with all Classen turf care products, simplicity is built in with an open design and simple operator controls.
These heavy–duty core aerators are easily used with the average 15 hp riding mower or tractor. Whether your aeration job is a lawn, sports field, or municipal facility, there’s a Classen tow–behind core aerator that’s just right for you.