Every commercial landscape contractor knows that completing more projects leads to more revenue. Our PRO line offers value-added features to help contractors complete projects quickly and increase profits. The PRO line’s proven productivity-enhancing features include hydrostatic transmissions, anti-vibration grips and power steering.
Classen. Seriously Productive.
CHOOSE A PRODUCT FROM OUR PRO LINE BELOW TO LEARN MORE
Don’t muscle the turn. Power it. The Classen PowerSteer™ Aerator is the ONLY aerator that steers through the tines for non-stop (non-stress) unmatched productivity.
- • Patented split-drive technology allows the engine to power the tines independently during aeration for fatigue-free steering and unmatched user comfort and productivity.
- • Effortless end-of-row turning, aerate in tight circular areas and easily maneuver around trees, hydrants and other above ground obstacles.
- • Combination throttle and belt tightener for a smooth start every time
- • Protective chain guards help keep grass, leaves and cores out of chains and sprockets
- • Heavy duty non-relube ball bearings for added durability
Step up to the Classen PRO Stand-Aer® Aerator. Three times faster than a walk-behind aerator and the best Quality of Core® in the aeration industry. The Stand-Aer pulls 10% more cores than the nearest competitive stand-on aerator.
The Classen PRO Hydro-Drive Overseeder, self-propelled with hydrostatic drive, makes seeding easier.
More seed rows, placed closer together, produces thicker turf quicker! Unique floating seed box and our industry best 13 double-bladed shafts, 26 blades in all, spaced a narrow 1.5 inches apart, provide carpet-like coverage even on the bumpiest of terrain.
Dethatch on hills and grades much easier with the fatigue-free operation of the Classen PRO Self-Propelled Turf Rake. Easily converts to a turf seeder, or vertical cutter. Folding handle makes it easy to transport. Excellent for rental or commercial use.