Dethatch on hills and grades much easier with the fatigue-free operation of the Classen PRO Self-Propelled Turf Rake. Easily converts to a turf seeder, or vertical cutter. Folding handle makes it easy to transport. Excellent for rental or commercial use.
Turf Rakes – PRO Hydro‑Drive
- • Operates forward and reverse
- • Infinitely variable speed from 0 to 3.4 mph
- • Makes loading and unloading on ramps a snap
- • Great on hills
- • Can be converted to a spring-tine rake, turf seeder or vertical cutter in minutes
- • 2-Year Warranty
- • Infinite speed from 0 to 3.4 mph eliminates fatigue on operator
- • Folding handle for easy transportation
- • 28 heat–treated flail blades with spacing of 11/16″ standard adjustable up to 1–3/8″
- • 5-position, single action height adjustment
- • Heavy–duty, greasable bearings with cast iron housings
- • Wheels have sealed bearings and semi–pneumatic tires
- • Can be converted to a turf seeder or vertical cutter in minutes
- • Multiple blade options available for every type of turf
|Dimensions||40" H x 31.5" W x 43.5" L|
|Dimensions (handle folded)||34.5" H x 31.5" W x 30.5" L|
|Dry Weight||215 lbs.|
Multi-purpose blades: Deep slicing blades for thatch a 1/2” or deeper. Ideal for harder soils. Commonly the standard blade real on overseeders where deeper soil slicing is necessary. The unique design of the blades, with a cutting edge on both ends, doubles the blade life.
Vertical slicer blades: Sharpened on both sides, designed to slice through surface root grasses like Bermudagrass. Also exceptional for use as an aerator for sandy soil grasses.
Flail blades: Common standard blade used to treat moderate thatch levels. Ideal for deep rooted grasses. Blades both lift thatch and thinly slice soil surface.
Spring tines: Ideal for annual thin to moderate thatch control. Pliable tines gently rake through the grass without slicing the soil or causing damage to above ground implements like sprinkler heads.
Note: Only use vertical slicer blade dethatchers on surface root grasses like Bermudagrass.
Available Reels For Turf Rakes
Partial assemblies include tines and shaft
Complete assemblies include blades or tines, shaft, end plates, bearings, pulley, hardware
S – Standard on unit | O – Optional accessory | N/A – Not Applicable
|Turf Rakes||Complete Blade Assemblies|
|Turf Rakes||Partial Blade Assemblies|